Warrior Mfg., LLC serves a multitude of industries across the United States, and we have the capability to fabricate structural steel and material handling products to match the needs of your industry. By building quality structures at an economical price, we have earned the trust of our clients to fulfill their structural needs time and time again.
- Grain & Feed Warrior has been designing and fabricating support structures for grain and feed facilities since the company originated in 1978. With over 30 years of experience, we have become one of the leaders in this industry. You will find our structures supporting this industry throughout the continental United States and in over 30 other countries worldwide. There is no project that is to big or small. Contact us today, and let us show you why we are the leader in the grain industry.
- Fertilizer Warrior equipment has been installed in numerous fertilizer facilities throughout the world. Our multitude of tower and truss designs allows us to meet any design challenges your facility demands. Our lighter trusses are perfect for buildings that are not able to support heavy loads, but our heavy–duty trusses are the right fit for transferring product from the barge to your storage area. Our galvanized finish will ensure that the structures stand up to the harsh elements and keep your facility running smoothly.
- Ethanol If you are in need of a support tower/truss system for a grain storage expansion, pipe rack for your tank farm, or a stair tower to allow access, there is only one name you need to know: Warrior. Over 70% of the ethanol plants in the U.S. are supported by Warrior structures. Our equipment is designed to withstand the rigorous conditions that exist at an ethanol production facility. Other companies will tell you that their products have what it takes, but only Warrior has proven it time and time again.
- Biodiesel As a member of the Renewable Fuels Association, we are a proud supporter of the biodiesel industry. With conveyor trusses for grain storage and pipe racks for liquid material handling, Warrior structures are supporting the push for a greener tomorrow.
- Food & Beverage Over the years, Warrior has earned the business of a wide variety of clients in the food and beverage industry. Whether it is food processors such as Land O’ Lakes or Tyson Foods, brewers such as Anheuser Busch and Coors, or distillers such as Jim Beam, Warrior is the name they have trusted to help build the infrastructure for the modern-day food chain.
- Refining From oil refineries to bio-refineries, Warrior is the brand that is built tough enough to withstand the test of time. Whether you are in need of a man-lift tower for stack access, stair systems for emergency egress, or pipe racks and trusses for material handling equipment, Warrior has the experience to get the job done. All of our products are designed to meet current OSHA and IBC codes. Because of the harsh conditions that exist in a refining facility, we offer a number of different product finish options including a variety of different paint specifications and hot dipped galvanizing.
- Sand & Gravel Your toughest applications deserve the most rugged and durable equipment. Warrior's robust designed open and enclosed belt conveyors and heavy duty bucket elevators are the perfect compliment to our professionally engineered structural steel systems to support your projects, improve performance and reliability as well as enhance your dust containment and housekeeping efforts.
- Water Treatment Whether you are in need of pipe racks, walkway bridges, stair towers, or ladder and cage, Warrior’s standard product line is the perfect fit for your facility. Our custom fabrication line also allows us to meet any structural steel requirements you may be in need of as well.
- Mining Operating in Warrior's 240,000 sq ft production area, with a wide variety of advance fabrication equipment gives us the capability to complete material handling and any structural fabrication requirements you may have on your project. Demanding applications require Warrior's commitment to excellence. Clients repeatedly come back to us because of our ability to consistently complete projects on time and within budget.